Calling all employers in the West Yorkshire Area
Between 10 am and 1.30 pm on Friday 10th September, Aspiedent CIC will be holding a comprehensive and in-depth training session for employers, colleagues, line managers, and business leaders about Autism & Neurodiversity in the Workplace.
The training is for people interested in autism & neurodiversity at work or those working with autistic or neurodiverse colleagues to gain an extensive understanding of the topic. It is an opportunity to learn everything you need to know about autism to begin or continue your journey promoting diversity and inclusion at work.
It is also an opportunity for professionals with autism to learn about how Aspiedent can help you at work and what help is available from the government.
The cost is £150 for one place. This cost includes 3.5 hours of training, parking, refreshments, and training packs. By attending this full-length training event, you will be supporting Aspiedent CIC's work helping disadvantaged autistic people.
Aspiedent CIC is a not-for-profit organisation. All profit goes towards our work helping disadvantaged autistic adults find meaningful employment and live happier, more fulfilled lives.
General outcomes of this training include:
- Autism becoming easier for managers and colleagues to work alongside
- Colleagues being able to understand and communicate better with autistic colleagues
- Demystification of autism, helping make it straightforward to deal with
- Getting behind outward 'autistic symptoms' to the underlying issues, meaning that the training very effectively helps people fully understand autism
- Encouragement of acceptance of differences between staff team members, meaning that teams function better
- Money and time-saving, by helping avoid costs and stress associated with problems caused by simple misunderstandings
- A happier and more productive workplace, both for autistic employees and staff around them
Book on now to reserve your place.
Date: Friday 10th September 2021
Time: 10am - 1.30pm Location: Large meeting room, Bradford Chamber Business Park, New Lane, Laisterdyke, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD4 8BX.
Name: Jen Blacow
Phone: 07717 404846