Calling all HR Consultants in the West Yorkshire Area
Between 10 am and 1.30 pm on Wednesday 29th September, Aspiedent CIC will be holding a comprehensive and in-depth training session for HR Professionals, HR Consultants and HR Directors leaders about Autism & Neurodiversity in the Workplace.
The training is for HR Professionals and Practitioners interested in autism & neurodiversity at work, or those working within roles that support organisations in this area. It is an opportunity to learn everything you need to know about autism to begin or continue your journey promoting neurodiversity and inclusion in the workplace.
The cost is £150 for one place. This cost includes 3.5 hours of training, parking, refreshments, and training packs. By attending this full-length training event, you will be supporting Aspiedent CIC's work helping disadvantaged autistic people.
Aspiedent CIC is a not-for-profit organisation. All profit goes towards our work helping disadvantaged autistic adults find meaningful employment and live happier, more fulfilled lives.
General outcomes of this training include:
- Autism in the workplace becoming easier for HR Consultants to advise on
- HR Consultants and those they support being able to understand and communicate better with autistic employees
- Demystification of autism, helping make it straightforward to deal with
- Getting behind outward 'autistic symptoms' to the underlying issues, meaning that the training very effectively helps people fully understand autism
- Understanding of differences of thinking and learning within staff teams, meaning that teams function better
- Money and timesaving, by helping avoid costs and stress associated with problems caused by simple misunderstandings
- A happier and more productive workplace, both for autistic employees and their employers
Book on now to reserve your place.
Date: Wednesday 29th September 2021
Time: 10am - 1.30pm
Location: Large meeting room, Bradford Chamber Business Park, New Lane, Laisterdyke, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD4 8BX.
Name: Jen Blacow
Phone: 07717 404846