Calling all Lawyers in the West Yorkshire Area
Between 1 pm and 4.30 pm on Wednesday 22nd September, Aspiedent CIC will be holding a comprehensive and in-depth training session for legal professionals about Autism & Neurodiversity.
The training is for people interested in autism & neurodiversity concerning their legal work or those working with adults or families with autism. It is an opportunity to learn everything you need to know about autism to ensure proper support to clients affected by autism or neurodiversity.
The cost is £150 for one place. This cost includes 3.5 hours of training, parking, refreshments, and training packs. By attending this full-length training event, you will be supporting Aspiedent CIC's work helping disadvantaged autistic people.
Aspiedent CIC is a not-for-profit organisation. All profit goes towards our work helping disadvantaged autistic adults find meaningful employment and live happier, more fulfilled lives.
General outcomes of this training include:
- Autism becoming easier for lawyers to work for or with
- Lawyers being able to understand and communicate better with autistic clients and their families
- Demystification of autism, helping make it straightforward to deal with
- Getting behind outward 'autistic symptoms' to the underlying issues, meaning that the training very effectively helps people fully understand autism
- An increased understanding of different ways of thinking and different ways of understanding legal processes and procedures. This training will help lawyers make suitable reasonable adjustments when needed.
- Money and timesaving, by helping avoid costs and stress associated with problems caused by simple misunderstandings.
Book on now to reserve your place.
Date: Wednesday 22nd September 2021
Time: 1 pm - 4.30 pm
Location: Large meeting room, Bradford Chamber Business Park, New Lane, Laisterdyke, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD4 8BX.
Name: Jen Blacow
Phone: 07717 404846